Head a bit north of Cincinnati for some fun this fall at Waynesville Fall Fest.
Open each weekend from September 17 through October 30, 2022, this fall fest should provide great family fun for your crew. The grounds are spacious and the activities are numerous. Read on to learn all about what you’ll find there…
Your Waynesville Fall Fest admission includes:
- Wildwater Mining Co.: 3 story playset themed after an abandoned mining company
- Splash Landing Expeditions: hop aboard an oversized expedition vehicle and go deep into the Ohio woods while you try to discover the town of Skeleville – home of the Skelepeople.
- Jake’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Big Camel Mini Golf (9 holes of adventure)
- Corn Maze
- Ghost Town Village
- Disc Golf (9 holes, 1000 yards)
- Maze of Confusion (designed for kids)
- Petting Farm
- Gaga Ball: two pits of the classic camp game everyone loves
- Pumpkin Painting (requires purchase of pumpkin)
- Human Foosball
- Corn Crib
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Musical Mushroom: an interactive music area located next to the Ghost Town Village
- Giant Porch Games: chess, checkers, and shuffleboard
plus these “New for 2022” activities:
- A new pedal car course, including a track for adults and a track for the kids
- A scenic walking trail through the woods with an observation point that overlooks two valleys
- A Fireside Trolley ride can take you to the scenic overlook for some of the best views around
- More yard games including oversized basketball, skee ball, and another gaga pit
One of the things I love most about their list of activities is that it includes things to do for all ages. Anyone trying to entertain a teenager AND a pre-schooler? This is your place!
And it’s not all for the kids! Adults will have some fall fun in the corn maze; playing mini golf, disc golf, or shuffleboard; listening to live music (select dates); and more.
While most activities are included in your general admission, they do have a few additional charge activities including:
- Gem Mining: pan for your very own gemstones and take your findings home; must purchase mining rough
- Carnival Games: game tokens required to play
- Water Wars: water balloon slingshot game; requires balloon bucket purchase
Be sure to check out their special events listings under the “Hours and Admission” tab. Events for the season include live music, a Halloween party, Skeleton Trick or Treat and costume contest, and more.
Come hungry and enjoy their Fall Fixins’ including full meal options, kid-friendly options, snacks, and an assortment of sweet treats.
Daily admission for Waynesville Fall Fest 2022 is:
- adult: $12
- 10 and under: $10
- 2 and under: free
You’ll pay for admission as you enter the grounds.
Your admission includes ALL of the activities EXCEPT for carnival games, gem mining, and water wars.
Hours are Saturdays 11am-6pm and Sundays noon-6pm; Sept. 17-October 30, 2022
Waynesville Fall Fest is located at 7392 East State Route 73, Waynesville, OH 45068
Congrats to our winner, Katie D. Katie, you have an email from me in your inbox. 🙂
Giveaway ends on Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 9pm EST. A representative of 365 Cincinnati will choose one winner at random from the entries and the winner will be notified via email. If the Winner fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. This giveaway originates in Ohio. We opened the giveaway on August 28, 2022 at 5pm EST. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. This is sponsored by 365Cincinnati.com and our address is P.O. Box 15334, Cincinnati, Ohio 45215. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Open to legal residents of Ohio who complete the form above. No purchase is necessary. There is no age restriction.This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.